print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 24: You Don't Have Worry

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 24: You Don't Have Worry

written by Huie

added on: 07 Oct 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Louie's- little later

Angela, Rickie, and Rayanne enter. Angela does a hair tuck- she nervously, and hopefully smiles. Rayanne just looks happy to be out. Rickie looks out of place.

Rayanne- (Spotting a bowl of peanuts at the bar) Oh, food.

Rayanne makes her way over to the bar. Rickie hurries behind her, leaving Angela alone.

Angela- (To herself) Come on Jordan... where are you?

Voice- (Behind Angela) Did you say you were looking for Jordan?

Angela turns around to be face to face with Jess.

Angela- Yeah. Jordan Catalano. He's tall, longish brown hair, (She starts thinking about him) this corduroy jacket, welllll built body, (She smiles dreamy), gentle hands, an innocent smile, and these big puppy-dog eyes, and (She begins to trail off into thought)

Jess- Yeah... trust me, I know. (Noticing Angela's hair color for the first time) So... what day?

Angela- (Comes back to earth) What do you mean?

Jess- What day did you guys sleep together?

Angela- (Laughs- embarrassed) We *never* slept together... long story. (Thinks) What did you mean by asking me what day I slept with him?

Jess- Oh... you were tonight. Sorry, he has practice tonight... try tomorrow- he'll be here.

Angela- No... I *have* to talk to him- it's important. (Getting annoyed) What did you that I must be tonight?

Jess- That you and Jordan were going out- well not out-out. (Laughs to herself)

Angela- (Realizing) So, the rumors *are* true? He goes out with different red-heads every night?

Jess- Sweetie, that is *so* known. (Looks at Angela) Sorry... he's already in love, so if that's what you wanted. There's no hope... for you... for *any* of us.

Angela- (Near tears) He's *in* love?

Jess- Oh... totally, he wont admit it though. He has got it bad. Too bad... ya know?

Angela- Who is this girl?

Jess- This girl named Angela-

Angela's eyes open wide.

Angela- Wait, he's in *love* with *me*?

Jess- He won't admit it but- wait?! *You're* Angela... Angela Chase?

Angela- (Laughing) Yeah!

Jess- (Becomes stand-off-ish) Oh... well, um... why did you want him?

Angela- (Wide smile) I kinda wanted to see if he wanted to start things up again.

Angela looks hopeful

Jess- Well, (rude laugh) good luck.

Angela- Huh?

Jess- Like I said- He isn't admitting anything. I mean who would blame him- he's got all these girls that are giving him what he wants... and you, you're just a little inexperienced, virgin- who won't even sleep with him. (Mean smile) I don't think the choice is a difficult one to make.

Angela stands shocked. She takes it all in and realizes that Jess is right. A tear falls down her cheek.

Jess- (shrugs) sorry.

Angela- Don't tell him I was here.

Angela quickly makes her way to the door.

Jess- (To herself) You don't have to worry 'bout that.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"