print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 4: The Part

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 4: The Part

written by anonymous author

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela is walking down the halls of Libert High School.

Angela VO: So I was actually supposed to like, be engaged to Jordan Catalano and I just couldn't or can't do that. It would just mess things up again, not that everything isn't already messed up but, worse. So anyways I have to get out of this part. (Mr. Katimski comes into veiw)
Angela: Mr. Katimski can I ask you something.
Katimski: Why yes, of course Angela, What is it?
Angela: Okay see I was wondering if there was anyway that I could like switch characters for the Romeo and Juliet thing. I was just wondering if you could like, I don't know.
Katimski: Well, I don't know either, Angela what part do you play.
Angela: Juliet.
Katimski: Oh, Jee whiz, Juliet that's the lead, obviously you knew that, (thinks) well, since we haven't started anything I guess if you can find someone by tomorrow you can switch. But only you okay I don't want the entire class changing parts. Fair.
Angela: Fair. Thanks (Angela walks off)

At the Chase's house that evening

Rayanne: So Tino said that there was this party at The Loft this weekend you wanna go?
Angela: Yeah, sure, um see there was this thing I sorted wanna to ask you about.
Rayanne: Shoot.
Angela: Okay. Was one of the reasons you wouldn't switch parts with me bacause Jordan Catalano is playing that Dave Paris guy?
Rayanne: No, no of course not.
Angela: Because you should know that it doesn't effect me, like at all.
Rayanne: (in disbelief) Really?
Angela: Yeah, totally I mean you love doing that kind of stuff and I, I can't stand it, and honestly I would rather you do it than me, personally.
Rayanne: Are you sure?
Angela: Yeah, comepletly
Rayanne: So basically you're asking if I'll switch with you again?
Angela: Well, yeah.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Rayanne takes the part.:
    Chapter 5: Just as Friends by Erin (10 Nov 1999)
    110 more subchapters.
  2. Rayanne doesn't take the part:
    Chapter 5: Do you still want him? by Erin (10 Nov 1999)
    76 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"