print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 22: The "talk:

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 22: The "talk:

written by Melinda

added on: 21 Apr 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela VO : So there I was, kissing Brian Krakow, the boy who wrote the words, that made me fall "in love" with Jordan...

**The two slowly pull away from each other and stand there, looking at each other, not knowing what to say**

BK: OH GOD.. I'm like so sorry...
AC: Why?
BK: Why?
AC: Yea, why are you sorry you kissed me? Didn't you want to, like all along?
BK: Yeah, but it doesn't mean that you wanted to kiss me,um, hi, you picked him.
AC: Yeah, I guess I did....

**Brian moves away and sits on bed, looking at the floor**

BK: So what now?
AC: What do you mean what now?
BK: Are you like NEVER going to talk to me now? Now you hate me right?
AC: Brian.. look at me.

*he keeps his head down*

AC: BRIAN.. LOOK AT ME.

**he looks up**

AC: I could never hate you. *she goes and kneels down in front of him* I can't like pretend that things aren't going to be different between us.. not after what's happened.. but does it have to be a bad thing?
BK: How can it be good? I like love you, and you love him. That's pretty BAD to me...
AC: Were you happy with how things were between us before?
BK: Um, hardly, but that's like not the point..
AC: Brian, that's like EXACTLY the point.... things were like kept secret, and you felt things that I never knew, and with you not telling me.. it like took away my right to respond to them.
BK: So what.. you're saying that if you knew that I've liked you since forever, you'd have liked me too.. that you'd have looked at me the way that you look at him?
AC: No.
BK *heartbroken* see...
AC: I could never look at you the way I look at him, becase you aren't him.. you are two different people... two VERY different people.....
BK: And he's the type of person you like...
AC: *sighs, and sits down on floor* I don't know
BK: *slids off bed and sits in front of her* Angela?
AC: Yeah?
BK: Is there like something I could do to make you look at me half of the way you look at him?
AC: You already did...
BK: But it didn't work for me.. it was for him...
AC: Then make one from you... give it to me tonight... *stands up*
BK: *looks up at her* huh?
AC: Write me another letter.. but make it from you.. and only from you.... bring it to me tonight.. at like midnight.. climb up to my window.. I'll be waiting...

**She walks out of room, leaving Brian with a decision*

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"