print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 15: I had fun.

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 15: I had fun.

written by Kate

added on: 28 Mar 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

AC "What do you mean?" Why would I tell people anything? I swear he just finds the perfect moment and says somwthing thats ethier rude, pointless, or anoying. But I can't help but love him.
JC (almost condesinding)"Like your Mom, and your friends? I mean you stayed over and your wearing my shirt."
AC (Angry)"You offered the shrit, and if you didn't want me to stay over, you could have sent me home!" She turns and looks out the window.
JC (confused)"What? I wanted you to stay, I had a great time and I gave you the shrit because I wanted you to have somthing to wear. Are you mad?"
AC "How dumb can you get?! Yes Jordan I'm mad! I am so glad that you had fun last night." (softly more sad than angry, now) "Is that all it was to you?"
JC (near tears,he pulls the car over and turns to look at her)"You think I'm dumb? I'm not dumb! And if you think that I used you last night, then your the dumb one, and I pity you. Because if you can't see by now that I love you and never want to see you hurt agian then are not just dumb but you can't see or hear ethier!"
AC at that moment his passion blew me away and I felt so bad. "I'm sorry, I know you love me it's just..."
JC (Kisses her passionitly almost on top of her. then he jumps back into his seat and turns to her) What is with her? "What's with you?"
AC I don't know it's just I can't be in something without screwing it up. I sometimes feel like you can't understand.
JC Like I'm to stupid!

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

  • Angela says "I'm sorry" and then kisses him:
    Chapter 16: Sorry. by Kate (28 Mar 2000)
    18 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"