print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 19: Anglea pleads her case to Brian

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 19: Anglea pleads her case to Brian

written by Melinda

added on: 14 Mar 2001 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

AC: Brian, can I like talk to you over there?
BK: Ya, sure, whatever.
AC: Jordan, I'll like be back in a lil' while.
JC: But..
AC: Look, this is something that like has to be resolved.. we can't go on like this... its not like fair, to anyone.
JC: Ya, whatever.
**Angela and Brian walk away from Jordan**
AC: Brian, look. You have known me for like, forever. You know me. You have to understand why I'm doing this.
BK: No, I don't know who you are anymore. What do you want me to like justify your actions for you so you'll like feel better or something?
AC: *sighs* Brian, Ok. So growing up I was like always in the shadow of you and Sharon.
*brian looks at her as if to say 'yah right'*
(she continues) Seriously. You were always the "smart one". Sharon was always like the friendly one, I just kinda went along for the ride. The I like meet Rayanne, and I discover that I can like not only make friends without Sharon having to introduce us, but also do things that I never thought I could or would do!
BK: Like date Jordan Catalano.
AC: Well, yeah. Don't you think I know that my life would be so much easier if I could tell you that I love you? Don't you think I know that I am probably making the biggest mistake of my life by picking him? That when I finally realise who and what I am giving up that you'll be like in love with someone else? And I'll be like kicking myself for not saying something sooner? And you'll like look at me with those big eyes of yours all sympthetic and be like "Sorry Angela, but I'm not in love with you anymore"?
BK: *softly* I don't think I could ever say that... but if you like know all these things, then why not just do it now?
AC: Because... I can't.
BK: No, because you won't.
AC: No Brian, its because I can't. Its like so classic.. I can't come to you until I do this.
BK: Do what? Jordan?
AC: Brian! No.. experience what it's like with Jordan. As much as I know it'd be good with you, I know deep down that I like won't be walking down any aisle to him. But I have to do this.. I have to like know what its like with him..even if its for a little while.. because once I know.. then I won't ever like wonder.
BK: That makes no sense Angela. You risk losing me, who you like claim you'll maybe, possibly want sometime in the future, for him, someone who you like know it won't work with?
AC: Well, yah. Brian, you have to trust me. I know that I've hurt you. And I will apologize to you for like forever if I have to.. but if you really love me.. then you gotta let me do this. If its like meant to be between us.. then someday it will happen.
BK: Just like not anytime in the near future...
AC: I don't know Brian! I could wake up tomorrow, see you outside on your bike and like realise that I care about you too.. or not. I just don't know. All I can tell you is that I really hope that we can like still be friends.
BK: Friends? After all this, you still wanna be friends? Were we even "friends" before all of this? I just thought you like talked to me so I'd help you in school.
AC: *looks shocked* What? Of course we were friends...
BK: yah, Ok.. whatever.. look.. Jordan looks like he's ready to go.. you should just like leave. *looks down at ground*
AC: Brian?
BK: *looks up* What?
AC: If you like decide you hate me, then I'll like accept it, but know this. I DO care about you. I like value you more than you will ever know. And the letter.. it like made me happier than you'll like ever know.
** then she did something that surprised then both. She hugged him. He hugs her back tightly**
AC: *whispers in his ear* Bye Brian.. I'll talk to you later..
BK: *whispers back* I'll be waiting...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Jordan talks to Brian:
    Chapter 20: Two guys and a girl..... by Melinda (07 May 2001)
    9 more subchapters.
  2. Anglea decides she needs to be alone and goes off to talk to Sharon:
    Chapter 20: The bathroom tribunal by anonymous author (03 Sep 2006)
    no more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"