print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 22: Secrets and lies

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 22: Secrets and lies

written by Judith

added on: 20 Apr 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela is running down the street she keeps going until she comes to the loft. Jordan's car is outside and you can hear 'Red' being played from inside. Angela goes in.

Cut to Jordan sat on a chair singing.

Jordan VO: Sometimes things are, like, perfect in your, like, life and theres only one thiong that could make it any better and that's like, seeing the person who made it that way.

Angela comes in and runs over to Jordan. He gets up and puts his guitar down. Angela is breathless as she pulls Jordan in to a frantic kiss.

Jordan: What's going on?
Angela: What do you mean? I have to have an excuse to want to see you now?
Jordan: No but...

Angela cuts him off with a kiss. Jordan pulls away and looks at her confused.

Jordan: Whats wrong?
Angela: Nothing! Why does something have to be wrong?!?!
Jordan: 'Cos you usually wait for me to pick you up to see me. Why didn't you phone?
Angela: I didn't know where you'd be so I just kinda, like, came looking so I could surprise you or something. But if you don't want to see me fine I'll go!

Angela turns away from Jordan but he grabs her and pulls her back towards him. He kisses her and this time Angela pulls away.

Angela: So you do, like, want me here.

Jordan kisses her.

Jordan VO: I take it back. I mean if I knew she was gunna be like this, I wouldn't have bothered with her.
Jordan: So are you like okay now.
Angela: Yeah fine. I just have to tell you something...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"