print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 20: The bathroom tribunal

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 20: The bathroom tribunal

written by anonymous author

added on: 03 Sep 2006 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(cut to the girls bathroom later on)
sharon: i can't believe you said that to Brian Krakow!!
angela: well i didn't wanna like break his heart or anything! i mean, i didn't know how else i was supposed to let him down easy. you know how bad i am at like..(looking in mirror)confrontation.
sharon: well yeah, but chaseface-
angela: what?
sharon: don't you think that you're sort of leading him on? and like maybe it's kinda like cruel?
angela: look. jordan and i are like in love. and i'm sure brian will find someone sooner or later. and anyway, i didn't know what else to do! he was just like standing there..like one of those dogs nobody wants at the pound..and then you feel guilty so you buy them..i just panicked!
sharon: well...maybe i should talk to him? you know, point him in the direction of another girl.
angela: thanks. besides, i'm like pretty sure that he like *spys* into my bedroom with that big telescope of his.
sharon: ew.
(they leave bathroom)

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"