print this page

Fanfiction

The Character's Favorites: Icecream

written by Angela Bigos

jump to next story | jump to reviews | go back to fanfiction index

About this story

Published: 1997 | Size: 2 KB (264 words) | Language: english | Rating: PG-13
Average: 2.5/5   2.5/5 (6 votes)

based on stories and characters created by Winnie Holzman

It's summer and we're all eating ice cream- what are the fave flavors of the MSCL characters?

1) Jordan: This boy definitely goes for anything with *cherries* in it (big wink here).

2) Graham: ONLY his homemade pure vanilla ice cream made with Madagascar vanilla beans and cream and topped with his chocolate sauce made with Merkens semi-sweet chocolate and cream and sprinkled with toasted almonds.

3) Danielle: Cookies-n-Cream.

4) Patty: Pretends to like sugar and fat free vanilla but has been known to cram an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chunk between two dinner plate sized chocolate chip cookies, claim she has a migraine, and then pig out in her room.

5) Rayanne: Rum Raisin but has been known to hang out in front of the Dairy Queen with a large vanilla soft swirl, making the guy's in line crazy with her seductive way of eating a cone...

6) Brian: Well, now that he's discovered Lactaid he can have any kind he likes...

7) Sharon: Strawberry Cheesecake

8) Camille: Rocky Road

9) Uncle Neal: He doesn't remember the flavor, only that it cost $500 to make a sundae out of it on that dancer from Vegas...

10) Mr. K: Coffee of course! (An astute member of Liberty reminded me of Mr. K's addiction for those sensual dusky beans).

11) Ricky: Banana Strawberry Swirl with sprinkles and chopped nuts.

12) Kyle: Coach wants him to stay away from sweets.

13) Tino: Whatever he can shoplift at 7-11.

14) Mrs. Graff: Frozen Daiquiri Ice with an actual frozen Daiquiri poured over it.

Next story

The Character's Favorites: Condiments by Angela Bigos
Published: 1997 | Size: 1 KB (193 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.

Read this story now: The Character's Favorites: Condiments
expand

Other fanfiction contributions by this author

Reviews for this story

Rating Distribution:
50%17%0%0%33%
12345
Average: 2.5/5   2.5/5 (6 votes)

No reviews so far for this story.

expand

Add your review


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"