print this page

Fanfiction

The Character's Favorites: Meals

written by Angela Bigos

jump to next story | jump to reviews | go back to fanfiction index

About this story

Published: 1997 | Size: 1 KB (193 words) | Language: english | Rating: PG-13
Average: 2.3/5   2.3/5 (6 votes)

based on stories and characters created by Winnie Holzman

1) Graham: Ultimate fantasy- to pipe rosettes of bittersweet chocolate mousse on Patty's alabaster bosoms, dot with vanilla scented whipped cream, and kiss with a fresh raspberry. Unfortunately, Patty finds this too messy so Graham makes do with KY, chocolate scented candles, and a good imagination.

2) Patty: WELL, when she *really* wants to act like a freak-nik? A single serve size of fat free vanilla pudding...afterwards.

3) Ricky: Poor Ricky, lonely, hormonally crazed and suffering from the Ravages Of Teenage Lust, he resorts to using lowfat strawberry yogurt while fantasizing about Corey.

4) Brian: Brian needs no extra stimulus as he's already in serious danger of developing chronic carpal tunnel in his right hand. The mere thought of Angela is enough to...oops, there it went again!

5) Uncle Neal: Ah, such fond memories! Even though he's still working his way through that case lot of Vanilla Emotion Lotion purchased in 1975, he *does* have *extremely* happy memories of an evening spent with two baton twirling sisters from Topeka who smeared him Lemon Meringue Pie filling and then pretended they were contestants at the Kansas state fair...you can fill in the rest...

Next story

The Character's Favorites: Icecream by Angela Bigos
Published: 1997 | Size: 2 KB (264 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
Average: 2.5/5   2.5/5 (6 votes)

Read this story now: The Character's Favorites: Icecream
expand

Other fanfiction contributions by this author

Reviews for this story

Rating Distribution:
50%0%33%0%17%
12345
Average: 2.3/5   2.3/5 (6 votes)

No reviews so far for this story.

expand

Add your review


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"