print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Perspective

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Perspective

written by Joie

added on: 12 Dec 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

"Angela!"

(BRIAN and JORDAN turn. RICKIE runs past, shooting them an unimpressed look as he goes)

BRIAN: Rickie...

RICKIE: Angela, wait!

(ANGELA stops and turns, sees RICKIE, waits. RICKIE catches up, and they walk off together)

BRIAN: Oh...great. Just- just great.

JORDAN: I knew we shouldn't get involved. (takes a drag on cig.) It's just...all that family crap. People don't wanna know, you know, about stuff, like that.

BRIAN: (incredulous) But, you- You're the one, who...I don't believe this.

JORDAN: (shrug) She'll calm down. Later. (Exit)

BVO: Yeah, she'll calm down, you'll sweet talk her in your big, red car and I'm gonna be the one who's in the wrong. "Brian Krakow, the reason for all pain". I can hear it now.

(BRIAN spots ANGELA and RICKIE talking in the distance. ANGELA looks upset, she looks up, sees BRIAN, and looks away quickly, obviously saying something. RICKIE looks across, then back at ANGELA)

BVO: I don't believe this.


CUT TO:

ANGELA RICKIE:

ANGELA: Rickie, can you believe it, I mean. God. Brian Krakow, the reason for all pain. I mean...(chin trembles) first, it's, like, supposedly ME and Jordan, that's the first rumour, and- and then it's...Rayanne and Jordan... now he's started on my parents! God!

RICKIE: But why, I mean. Why was your dad supposedly at school anyway? I mean, isn't he a chef or something?

ANGELA: Exactly! It's ridiculous!

(Beat.)

RICKIE: Listen, Angela. Your dad is really nice. And I'm definitely not saying that what Brian said was true or anything, but you can't control what happens between your parents, you know?

ANGELA: Rickie-

RICKIE: Like I said, I'm not saying anything. But he is a really nice guy. I mean, it seems to that you guys are really close, right? (ANGELA nods) You can't just throw that away, based on something like this. Not that I would know. (Beat.) I mean, even when I was living with my dad, it's not like we were close or anything.

(ANGELA hugs RICKIE)

ANGELA: I know, you're right. It's just- I mean, it's so obviously none of Brian's business, I mean, why did he have to come and tell me? At school?

RICKIE: I don't know. I don't know him as well as you do. (ANGELA groans) Anyway, how come Jordan was there?

ANGELA: I don't know. Brian tutors him, they've become more friendly lately. Which is, like, so weird. It's, like, against nature. For Jordan Catalano to be friends with Brian Krakow.

RICKIE: Hmm.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela confronts Graham:
    Chapter 11: Misinterpretations by Joie (12 Dec 2000)
    no more subchapters.
  2. Angela confronts Brian:
    Chapter 11: Factual Information by Joie (12 Dec 2000)
    no more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"