print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: Reaching an Understanding

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: Reaching an Understanding

written by jessica Robertson

added on: 14 Dec 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

angela: You really mean that, Jordan, I can tell.

Jordan: yeah... I do, it was always hard for me to get close to someone because my dad used to beat me up as a kid, and my mom was never around.... and kids at school always teased me. Angelahis voice choked with emotion you always believed in me, no one ever believed that I could be so much more that I was, besides that substitute teacher we had. Angela, I'm really sorry about not respecting your wishes to wait to slept with me, I just wanted to so badly because it would have been the 1st time, I would have actually like, loved the person. But I realize that it's most important to be emotionally close with someone, than just physically close with them. I know their are a lot of girls I could be with Angela, but no one could ever take the place of you!

He broke down and started to sob controllablely, Angela had never seen him this vunerable, her heart went out to him. "I never loved anyone as much as I love you, I love you more than life itself and I'll do anything to show you that. I won't pressure you for sex anymore... whenever your ready, your ready.

Angela said "I've always loved you Jordan but hearing you say all those words makes me realize I can trust you. I forgive you, Jordan, I know now that you didn't want to hurt me. She holds him her in arms and gently kisses his tears anymore, Jordan for the first time smiles.

Angela:VO I never thought this would like, happen like, in reality. I can like forgive him and Rayanne and realize that I am worth loving.
I gotta talk to Brain and tell him I can't return his feelings, but I resolve to be a better friend to him. I also resolve to talk to Delhi so she understands it was my fault that I got in the way of their date. That their meant to be together. I was mainly an obession, something Brain knew he could never have, but secretly always yearned for.



jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela talks to Brain about Delhi:
    Chapter 12: Angela finally decides to Forgive Rayanne by jessica Robertson (14 Dec 2002)
    1 more subchapter.
  2. Angela talks to Delhi and helps to get Brain and Delhi back together:
    Chapter 12: rayanne's life changes by jessica Robertson (14 Dec 2002)
    no more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"