print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Dejavu

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Dejavu

written by anonymous author

added on: 22 Aug 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela (VO): Jordan Catalano never fails to show up at exactly the wrong moment. And part of me wants to go with him. But part of me, like, the other part of me, knows that I can't do that to Brian. Not now.

Angela: I'm, like... busy Jordan.

Jordan: It'll only take a minute. There's just something I wanted to tell you, or whatever. It's... important.

Angela: Brian and I were, like, talking. Brian?

Brian: Hey, Angela, I, like, understand if you want to go with him. It's not like I'm not used to you doing that. I mean, you, like, did it last time too.

Jordan gives Angela an inquisitive look.

Angela (VO): If Jordan is Bad Timing Boy, then Brian is Says Wrong Thing Boy. I mean, like, sometimes, even now that I know how he feels, I just want to smack him.

Angela: Brian...

Jordan: Is this about the, like, letter or something? Cause Angela, I...

Angela: (a little too quickly) No! (Brian glares at her) I mean, yes, but not how you think. I mean, it doesn't matter. Why?

Jordan: I just want you know that I meant what Brian said in that letter, and that, like, Rayanne and me...

Angela (VO): Thats what did it. Like, one phrase, with bad grammer. "Rayanne and me." I felt like screaming at him. There shouldn't be a "Rayanne and me!"

Angela: Jordan, I can't do this right now. (Jordan starts to interupt and is cut off by Brian)

Brian: I'm going to leave now. Feel free to stay and yell at each other on my lawn. I'll be inside if either of you need me to act as a go-between. (Turns to walk away)

Angela grabs his sleeve and he turns

Angela: Brian, wait! I'm sorry, for, like, everything. I didn't mean... I mean, the letter... I was...

Brian and Angela stare at each other for awhile while Jordan looks from one to the other, and it all finally clicks. He backs up towards his car looking sad. Angela notices, and looks after him. Tears form in her eyes as he drives away)

Brian: I don't beleive it. You actually said no to Jordan Catalano. The world must be ending.

Angela starts to cry and...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. she runs back across the street to her house:
    Chapter 11: Confrontations of the Worst Kind by Joie (22 Jun 2001)
    no more subchapters.
  2. brian gives her a hug:
    Chapter 11: Worrying Matters by Joie (18 Aug 2001)
    no more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"