print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 8: belated honesty

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 8: belated honesty

written by Louis

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela: No. Um, I mean (looks and sees Grahm still standing there) we can talk outside...for a minute. (exits and closes the door). Look Rayanne, I over reacted today by like a lot. And I could get into a big apology now but your obviously drunk or God knows what else and probably won't even remember tomorrow.
Rayanne: No. I'm not drunk. (turning to Rickie) She thinks I'm drunk. Tell her I'm not drunk. (Rayanne then stunbles and nearly falls down the few stairs.)
Rickie: Actually Rayanne you are pretty drunk.
(Rayanne is too distracted collecting herself after her minor fall to listen to Ricky or argue back.)
Angela: Rickie, why don't you take her home?
Rickie: Ya that's probably a good idea. (Rickie and Angela kiss on the cheek and half hug before he leaves with Rayanne. Angela watches as they go and then notices Brian standing outside his house. She just looks at him for a long time, debating in her head what the right thing to do is and wondering if it's okay not to do the right thing. Ultimatley she goes over to him.)
Angela: Brian? What are you doing?
Brian: What! What does it look like I'm doing? I'm not doing anything. I'm just sitting around waiting for the possibility that maybe you'll decide I'm worthy of being spoken to. At least I'm sure that's what your thinking.
Angela: Forget it. (She turns to leave)
Brian: No! wait. Forget what? What did you want to say.
Angela: The letter. I mean I know you wrote it and you know that I know but you still can't like actually admit to me that you did. Why, Brian? (Brian turns his back to her and doesn't answer)
ANgela: No Brian. I have a right to here you admit it. I mean I want to know why you won't admit it. To me anyway.
Brian: (Still not facing her) You know why. God, everyone knows why.
Angela: I don't know why.
Brian: If you wanted to know you could just open your eyes and see it. Even Cherski and Graff see it, everyone sees it. Even you. Only you don't want to so don't tell me that you want to know because you don't.
Angela: Brian? (He turns around) If I do know what your talking about, because maybe I do. I just don't see how that's the reason you can't tell me the truth that you wrote the letter.
Brian: Because that's the reason I wrote the letter. (a car pulls up)

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. It's Jordan's car:
    Chapter 9: CAN I TALK TO YOU? by danisha (01 Apr 2000)
    4 more subchapters.
  2. It's Camille and Sharon:
    Chapter 9: becomming friend's with ex best friends by rose (09 Mar 2000)
    4 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"