print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: You're not the only one

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: You're not the only one

written by Sparkykat100

added on: 12 Nov 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela pulled away from Brian, suddenly unsure.

Angela: Wait, Brian...
Brian: Huh?
Angela: I... we can't do this. Not here. Not... not anywhere.
Brian: But Angela, what about the letter? What about what you, like, said? About how it, like, made you feel?
Angela: See, the thing is... what you wrote... it made me feel special but...
Brian: But you like Jordan.

Angela suddenly remembers what took place before with Jordan and the blonde. Her eyes well up with tears.

Brian: Angela? ...What is it?
Angela: I'm so stupid, Brian.
Brian: Stupid? Why are you stupid?
Angela: Because no matter what Jordan does, no matter what happens between us... good or bad... he'll always be apart of me. And I can't... I can't, like, pretend that that's not true. Something happened, Brian, before I saw you.
Brian: What? What happened?
Angela: There was this girl, Brian. This... perfect, blonde girl. And she was there to see Jordan, and like... I hated him. I could've killed him. But... I still...
Brian: ...Love him? God, like, after everything he's done to you?
Angela (sighs): You just couldn't possibly understand, Brian. Because you've never felt this way about someone.
Brian: What?
Angela: Face it, it's true.
Brian: What about how I feel for you? What's that? That's not like how you feel about Jordan?
Angela: It's different.
Brian: How would you know? God, Angela... you think no one else knows what it's like to be you, what it's like to feel what you feel. Well, you're wrong. Because, like... I feel that way about you.
Angela: Brian...
Brian: No. Really, I do. So just...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"