print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 14: Perfect Match

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 14: Perfect Match

written by Joie

added on: 22 Jun 2001 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

ANGELA: Brian, I can't talk now, I'll see you later.

BRIAN: (shrug.) Fine.

(ANGELA rushes off down the hall.)


(EXT.BLEACHERS - LIBERTY HIGH.DAY)

(JORDAN smokes. ANGELA jogs over to him, they kiss.)

ANGELA (VO): I know Rayanne just wants to protect me. But sometimes you have to learn for youself. And it's in simple pleasures, like today, that we learn most.

(ANGELA and JORDAN lie on the ground, leaning against one another, watching the sky.)


(INT.BATHROOM - LIBERTY HIGH.DAY)

(RAYANNE and RICKIE adjust their respective appearance in the mirror.)

RICKIE: Well, I mean, after what happened, maybe you just can't talk to Angela about that anymore.

RAYANNE: So what, you think I was wrong to do that?

RICKIE: Well, I always said you were wrong to do that, I just (sigh.) I said I was still your friend-

RAYANNE: No, to talk to Angela? About Catalano?

RICKIE: Oh, that. Mm, maybe not wrong. Not wrong, okay, I just.. I mean, I can see why maybe she doesn't take that advice.

RAYANNE: Well, I can see that too. I just... wish she would.

RICKIE: Don't we all? Why'd you suggest Brian though? I thought you hated Brian?

RAYANNE: Did I ever say I didn't? (RICKIE makes a face.) I don't know. (RAYANNE becomes serious.) But doesn't he just fit, I mean... Angela's got the perfect house... perfect parents, perfect neighbourhood... and she even used to have the perfect best friend...

RICKIE: Come on, you guys made up, you're still best friends.

RAYANNE: Yeah, but I'm not... that perfect best friend. 'Cause, we're not like her. And, and Jordan's not like her either. I don't know why she wants him, I mean.. it makes more sense, that she stay with Brian. I'm not suggesting she marries him or anything, God, but.. well, you know what I mean.

RICKIE: Yeah.

(RAYANNE and RICKIE exit the GIRL'S BATHROOM. A stall door opens, there stands:

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"