print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: busted

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: busted

written by kahlan

added on: 12 Jan 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela: now, don't freak out but i was with jordan.
both her parents start to say something but angela stops them before they set in on her.
Angela: He really needed me, and not for something stupid but for something real. and i was like the only person, he could like trust or whatever. and i know i should have called and that i really worried you but i needed to help him because it was important to me, becasue jordans important to me. and you can ground me forever but i will never be sorry for what i did.
graham and patty are very taken back by what angela has said and angela is a little suprised that she said it herself. they really dont know what to say to her because this is a side of angela that they have never seen before.
graham finally says: but your ok?
Angela: Physically, yes. but mentally, i don't know about. V.O how can i state this to my parents. if i tell them the truth they'll talk to jordan about it because they're parents and that's what parents do. and if they do that jordan may never trust me again and i don't want to take that risk.
Angela: I fine mom and dad. i just really tired and i'm hoping that your trust me and just understand that i was doing something very important.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. patty and graham understand:
    Chapter 12: To leave or not to leave?! by Kay (10 May 2000)
    6 more subchapters.
  2. they don't understand:
    Chapter 12: Disbelief by Lindsey (27 Sep 2000)
    1 more subchapter.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"