print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: brian loves stress

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: brian loves stress

written by ?

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

school hall, at Rickie's locker:

Rickie: oh my God. You have a date with Angela?

Brian: Rickie. I need help. You don't understand. This could be like *it* for me. I mean. It's happening. My life is happening.

Rickie: Brian... I'm, I'm so happy for you! I mean, this is, this is really great. Brian?

Brian: I'm dead. I have no idea what to do on a date. You have to help me.(turns and grabs Rickie's collar) Rickie, say you'll help.

Rickie: You're asking me?

Brian: Well... yeah.

Rickie: Brian, I'd love to help you. but I have no idea what people do on dates. I mean from what I've seen... it's like dinner, then a movie and then you walk them home. Which is actually pretty convenient for you.

Brian puts his head in his hands.
Brian: How so I maintain a conversation all night? I can't manage more than five minutes.

Rickie: we can practice, or something. You know to build up your confidence. When did you set the date?

Brian bends down and puts his head between his legs.
Brian: (muffled)

Rickie: Brian, I can't hear you.

Brian lifts his head up.
Brian: tonight.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"