print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: Reconciliation

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: Reconciliation

written by Joie

added on: 31 Oct 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

RICKIE: Ah, if I see him coming again, I'll duck in a stall or something. Who cares?

(ANGELA and RICKIE round a corner. They see JORDAN through a window, sitting outside in the carpark. ANGELA stops)

RICKIE: Go. If you want to, I mean. I'll tell Katimski, uh, something. If you're not there by then.

ANGELA: I will be. I just, like...I just gotta sort it out. I mean, I don't know where I stand. I'm just, like, so..

RICKIE: Sure.

(ANGELA goes outside to JORDAN. He squints up at her.)

ANGELA: Hey.

JORDAN: Hey. You aren't in class.

ANGELA: No, well. I was, like talking to Rickie, in the bathroom, and then, like, Foster came in and told me to get out, and kinda...(trails off, realises JORDAN's not really listening to her) So yeah.

JORDAN: Yeah. Right.

ANGELA: Um...did you, like, talk to Brian, uh, Brian Krakow. You know, yesterday. You came to my house, and asked me...where he lived? I was wondering.

JORDAN: Yeah. He, you know. Told me. How things were.

ANGELA: (unsure) So, he told you, that there's nothing between us.

JORDAN: No, there's nothing between us, I guess.

ANGELA: No, I meant. Not us, like, um, between me and Brian. That's not got anything to do with us. Us.

JORDAN: Whatever.

ANGELA: Why do - why do you always just say that, when you don't believe me? Why don't you just say, well, like, I don't believe you, or something? I mean, that just, like, says to me, well I can't be bothered, I don't care. I mean, do you care? That is what I'd really like to know, okay. Forget the letter-

JORDAN: Okay, okay-

ANGELA: Forget Brian, forget Rayanne-

JORDAN: Angela-

ANGELA: Do you care?!

JORDAN: I care. Okay?

ANGELA: You care.

JORDAN: I do care. That's like, what Brian, was supposed to, like, help me say. Like, in the letter, or something. But then, all this other, like, stuff, complications. All comes out of it. And I just...didn't know. Where I stood with you. So.

ANGELA: So.

(JORDAN kisses her. They kiss briefly, the bell sounds)

ANGELA: We better go to English.




jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"