print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 17: Jordan loves Chase

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 17: Jordan loves Chase

written by silent angel

added on: 22 Oct 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Jordan - No Angela... Rayanne was drunk and I found her in one hell of a state.(getting upset)Believe me!I don't want her!
Rayanne - Thanks.
Angela(going to leave)-You don't want me either!
Jordan(shouting)- your not leaving! Get out Rayanne!
Rayanne - What did i do?
Jordan - Just go!
(she leaves banging into Angela on the way,only cause shes drunk.)
Angela - Why?Why was she really here Jordan? is she... bettter than me?
Jordan(leaning awkwardly on door)- ...no...
Angelavo- Awkward silence is the worst.It just hangs there above you and it's out of reach so you can't break it. I missed the warm silence of his room,of any room.
Angela - What then?
Jordan - Look,Chase I love you and you know it. i honestly saw her lieng in the street crying like a kid and I felt sorry for her.
Angela - Did you feel sorry for her that night in your car?
Jordan - Whatever Angela.Seriously, are you not over that yet?
Angelavo- That's like asking are you over that horrific car accident where you lost your arm?Only this wasnt my arm,this was my heart,breaking,slowly.
Angela - I dunno.
Jordan - What do i have to do?It happenned no matter what and I can't erase it, though I wanna.
Angela - Me too.Why did you lie then and say you had a problem?You lied about her being here!(crying now.)
Jordan - Cause youd act like this!
Angela - What am I supposed to do?This was supposed to be a special night.
Jorgan(looking hurt)-I thought it was.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"