print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: GETTING INTO CHARACTER

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: GETTING INTO CHARACTER

written by Katrina

added on: 16 Nov 2001 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela cuddled up close to Jordan.
Angela: Hey, I think I'll stay until midnight.
Jordan: Are you sure? I don't want you getting in trouble because of me. What will you tell your parents?
Angela: I'll tell them I met up with Brian and we talked until midnight.
Jordan: Did you have to bring up Brian again?
Angela: Sorry, but if I tell them that, they won't be mad. They trust Brian.
Jordan: So, they don't trust me.
Angela: They don't know you. I grew up with Brian, he's just the harmless boy-next-door. You want to know what's really sick...I think my sister likes him, I think she has a major crush on him.
Voiceover Angela: You know when you say something really stupid or you go on and on about something and regret it later because you know that it pisses the other person off, I think now is one of those times.
Jordan sighs.
Angela: Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I won't talk about Brian again. I am really happy that you were my first, it was like a fairy tale or something. And there's something I wanted to say to you...
Jordan: What?
Angela: I kindof read a letter, you had crumbled up in the trash.
Jordan: Kindof? Like when I kindof read your letter that time?
Angela: Ok, so I started reading the whole thing, but dropped it when you came in the room.
Jordan: Oh.
Angela: I really like what you said in it. It made me think about finally deciding to be with you, and that is why I decided I was ready.
Jordan: There's something I always wanted to say to you. You've always treated me so well, even when you found out I had dyslexia and even when you found out things I had done and got over being mad at me in a short amount of time. I love you Angela, I always have and I always will. You are my "red". I know I wrote that song about my car, but it's you too.
He looks away.
Angela: Jordan...I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you, but I never knew you felt this way about me. I thought that you just spent time with me to make out with me and that's all. I never knew you felt this way about me...
Angela hugs him.
They smile at each other.
Voiceover Angela: Sometimes there comes a moment that you know you will never forget for the rest of your life. Something you know you will never forget.
Angela: I love you Jordan.
Jordan: I love you too.
Angela looks at the time.
Angela: Oh my god! It's 12:15 already, I have to get home. My parents are going to kill me.
Jordan: I can drive you back.
They rush to get ready and he drives her home.
In front of Angela's house-
Angela: They're probably waiting up for me.
Jordan: Yeah, they're probably watching through the window.
Angela: Oh well, so much for my lie.
Jordan: Yeah, it probably won't work now.
They look at each other.
Angela: Well, I guess we have a good handle on our parts in the play after this.
Jordan: Yeah, I guess so...
Angela reaches over and brings his head to hers, giving him a passionate kiss.
They gaze into each other's eyes for a few moments before she gets out of the car and waves as he drives away.
She spins around the yard a few times and heads toward the front door.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela walks in the house and tells her parents that she will talk to them tomorrow.:
    Chapter 14: Conflict by Saria (06 Aug 2003)
    1 more subchapter.
  2. Angela tells her parents a lie about being out with Rayanne and Jordan giving her a ride home.:
    Chapter 14: PARENTAL ANNOYANCE by Katrina (16 Nov 2001)
    6 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"