print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 8: Truth in Kisses

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 8: Truth in Kisses

written by rbh

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela VO: This is the point where Brian and I usually fell into an uncomfortable silence that ended in either a stalemate or a fight. But this time I decided that we were going to talk about this whole letter business and everything else. We just had to. (Looks at Brian who is leaning against the house with his head down and his eyes closed.)

Angela: Brian?
Brian: What? I mean, like, I think I'm going to just, like, go home. (goes to turn away)
Angela: No. (sharply)
Brian stops, stunned by her tone.
Angela: Let's just talk about this. Can you please, like, be honest with me? Please?
Brian sighs. He knows it's time for him to tell her the truth.
Brian: Angela, I know that I'm not . . . Well, for so long I've . . .It's like, maybe the letter I wrote, it was for you. (long pause) From me. (Looks down at his feet) I wrote it for him, for you, to make you happy. That was true. But I meant it from me, too.
Angela VO: I had known this all along, really, but it had never really sunk in before and it hadn't really made me feel anything but weird. Now, though, hearing it from Brian, it did something to me. It made me feel wonderful. It made me want to get to know Brian in a way I hadn't known him in a long time. It also made me want to kiss him again.

Angela: Wow, Brian, that's, like, wow. Why didn't you tell me this before?
Brian looks at her in shock.
Brian: Because I know you don't feel that way about me. I know that.
AngelaVO: But I didn't know that anymore. So I did the only thing I could think of that might make Brian understand how I was feeling.
Angela leans in and before Brian can react, she kisses him. He is to shocked at first to respond, but soon he pulls her into a passionate embrace.
AngelaVO: It would never have occurred to me that Brian Krakow could kiss me like this. Or that I would enjoy it so much.

Bright lights from a car pulling up cause the couple to pull aprt from one another. Brian and Angela, still close together, look to see who gets out of the car.
Angela's eyes widen.
Angela: Oh my God!

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. It's Jordan.:
    Chapter 9: Angela realizes that Jordan is her true love by Claire (10 Nov 1999)
    5 more subchapters.
  2. It's Angela's parents.:
    Chapter 9: The Hearts of the Matter by Jacqueline (21 May 2000)
    14 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"