print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 8: First Kisses All Round

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 8: First Kisses All Round

written by jacquetta

added on: 05 Nov 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Corey: No, I think you'd be better off with Ricky, I'm here with some other friends, they'd wonder where I was.

Rayanne: Oh such a shame (staggers around shouting for Tino)

Ricky: I'm sorry she spoke to you like that...she'll not remember any of it in the morning. (smiles nervously at Corey)

Corey: Don't worry about it. You're like a saint to her, you know...it's an admirable quality. (gives Ricky a hug, and kisses his cheek. As he walks away he turns and smiles at Ricky, who is standing dumbstruck)


At Angela's house she is lying on her bed listening to music when someone knocks on her door.

Angela: Come in

Brian enters the room looking rather guilty

Angela: Brian! What's wrong? You look like you've killed someone.

Brian: I wrote you this (holds up a letter) I wanted to write something that you would know exactly who it was from. I've written it all, you know, how I feel, in plain, simple terms. (hands Angela the letter and turns to leave)

Angela: Where are you going? Aren't you going to stay whilst I read this - get my reaction.

Brian: I'm going home, it's, like, too humiliating - I can't do it.

Angela opens the letter and starts to read:

DEAR ANGELA

THE FIRST LETTER YOU RECEIVED WAS WRITTEN BY ME. I DID MEAN EVERYTHING IN IT. BUT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FROM JORDAN, AND THAT MADE IT NOT REALLY FROM ME. SO I WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN FROM ME.

SINCE WE PLAYED TOGETHER AS KIDS, TO SEEING YOU EVERY MORNING ON THE BUS, I'VE LOVED YOU. YOU'VE KNOWN IT ALL ALONG, BUT DIDN'T SAY, BUT YOU DO PLAY ON IT. I THINK YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST FUNNY, MOST TALENTED PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN.

BUT NOW I NEED YOU TO THINK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME. I WANT TO KNOW IF I'M WASTING MY TIME, AND SHOULD JUST START LOOKING ELSEWHERE, ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE LIKE YOU.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG TO DECIDE.

ALL MY LOVE
BRIAN


Angela is crying on her bed. She smiles at the letter, jumps up and rushes out of the house over to Brian's, and bangs on the front door. Brian sheepishly opens it.

Angela: And again your letterhas made me cry. (she barges past Brian into the house) I love it. You are the most wonderful person for doing this.

Brian: That's me, wonderful Brian, everyone's friend. I don't know why I bothered.

Angela: No Brian, you don't understand. I loved this letter more than the last one. I don't know if I love you, but I do feel very strongly about you, and I'd like to....

Brian suddenly kisses Angela, pulls back and looks at her.

Angela: Wow, Brian Krakow can kiss! She leans in and they start kissing some more.

Thay don't realise that the front door is still open, and watching the the whole time was....

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"