print this page

Fanfiction

About the author: Lady Guinevere

back to authors list

Fanfiction contributions by this author

  • Episode No. 20 - Words don't come easy by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 28 Feb 2009 | Size: 35 KB (5410 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    This fic picks up the storyline the morning after the last episode. The letter Jordan/Brian wrote gives Angela many worries, as Jordan keeps avoiding a decent conversation with Angela. Finally Angela and Jordan talk about everything, and Angela and Brian also talk about the letter again. Meanwhile Graham and Hallie seem to clear the air.
    Story updated on: March 28, 2009.

  • Episode No. 21 - Religion and regrets by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 31 KB (4720 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Jordan and Angela are back together, but they’re taking things slow. Brian unwillingly puts another idea in Jordan’s head to win Angela’s trust back completely. Rayanne keeps having regrets and keeps on trying to win Angela and Rickie’s trust and friendship back, while Graham and Hallie have a huge fight.
    Story updated on: March 28, 2009.

  • Episode No. 22 - Set me free by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 35 KB (5375 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Angela can’t decide what to wear to Jordan’s band performance, so she stops by Sharon Cherski’s. Graham tells Patty the subject of the fight he and Hallie had. Patty and Angela talk about Jordan, who does something to bring Angela and him closer together. Meanwhile Rayanne makes a fool of herself, pushing Angela away again.
    Updated on April 22, 2009

  • Episode No. 23 - Baby steps by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 35 KB (5900 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Jordan and Angela are back together. Sharon confesses something to Angela, while Angela wants to give Rayanne another chance. Brian talks to Rickie about winning Angela over and tells Jordan he doesn't want to tutor him anymore. Graham and Hallie try to solve their problems when the solution seems to be right at hand. Brian sells the Chase's tickets to the play.
  • Episode No. 24 - Our Town, part I: Lies, truths, acts and confessions by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 42 KB (6500 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Patty lets Angela in on a secret, while Jordan invites Angela over to his house to spend the night while his dad is out of town. Angela finds out more about Jordan's parents, and lies big time to her own parents to be with Jordan. Sharon shares her secret with Delia. Brian has to take pictures of the entire cast of the play and Rayanne gives him a hard time fulfilling his job. Rayanne suffers from stage-fright again.
  • Episode No. 25 - Our Town, part II: And... Action! by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 34 KB (5530 words) | Language: english english | Rating: R
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Rayanne rocks the play seriously, and captivates Brian with it. Afterwards Rayanne and Brian get locked inside the school together; Brian discovers something upsetting but still they bond in a strange way and. Amber calls Patty when Rayanne doesn't come home, getting Patty thinking about Angela's whereabouts. Angela spends the night over at Jordan's house.
    Note: This story is rated R.

  • Episode No. 26 - Underneath the surface by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 32 KB (5050 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Angela finds out more about why Jordan is who he is, while Rayanne realises something about herself. Patty mistrusts both Angela and Amber; and even though Angela has had a head's up, nothing can prepare her for the fight she has with her mother. Hallie and Neill are dating, and the restaurant finally has a name. Brian's mind is occupied by a mysterious girl in his life, and he asks Graham for advice on her.
  • Episode No. 27 - Cherski's choice by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 01 Mar 2009 | Size: 32 KB (5300 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Sharon is late and worries what to do, so Angela helps her out, causing some misunderstandings. Rayanne gets interested in several new things, while Brian has a new interest of his own. Camille and Patty discuss Angela and Patty's argument. The restaurant is almost ready to open up.
  • Episode No. 28 - Changes by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 09 Jul 2010 | Size: 39 KB (6700 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Changes seem to be the latest rage; Sharon’s life is about to change seriously, and more lives change when someone is being hospitalized. Brian’s perception of some people changes and his desire to know the truth will change his life. The restaurant being opened up leads to some unexpected changes as well…
  • Episode No. 29 - Fear by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 09 Jul 2010 | Size: 38 KB (6600 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Everyone seems to fear something; whether it’s losing someone, experiencing unknown situations, being alone in the dark, discovering new feelings, insecurity about their future, being judged and going into confrontations with their parents.

    This fic picks up right after episode 28; Danielle has fled away from the restaurant after witnessing something upsetting to her.

  • Episode No. 30 - Consequences by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 09 Jul 2010 | Size: 41 KB (7300 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Everybody seems to deal with the consequences of something; staying away during an entire night, giving up secrets, a beautiful female substitute-teacher, being diagnosed with a possibly deadly disease, analyzing chemistry too much, and being able to put an end to homelessness.
  • Episode No. 31 - Face Your Demons by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 09 Jul 2010 | Size: 57 KB (10100 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Facing your demons is never easy; Rickie has to face his with Mr Katimski in a coma and the chance to start a new life in a new home. Angela has to face her demons when some knowledge about ‘Ms’ Summers changes her perspective on the woman drastically. More demons come to her in the form of an embarrassing picture. Brian has to face his demons, when the love for his camera leads him into problems again. Jordan has to face his demons when someone from his past wants to be part of his future. Rayanne has to face her daily demons and more when her secret is about to be revealed.
  • Episode No. 32 - My So-Called Sweet Sixteen by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 09 Jul 2010 | Size: 37 KB (6600 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.
    Surprising gifts, developments and an unexpected confrontation turn Angela’s sixteenth birthday party into an evening she’ll never forget.
  • Episode No. 33 - It Must Have Been Love by Lady Guinevere
    Published: 09 Jul 2010 | Size: 41 KB (7300 words) | Language: english english | Rating: PG-13
    Average: 5.0/5   5.0/5 (6 votes)
    Everyone says goodbye to something or someone in this episode; even I say goodbye, and thanks to you!


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"