print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: out in the open

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: out in the open

written by anonymous author

added on: 04 Jul 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela standing outside waiting for Jordan to pick her up for the party. Brian rides by on his bike.

AC- do you like wait for me to come outside so you can like tell me things i really dont want to hear.

BK-You're right, I have nothing better to do then stalk you. Whatever Chase, you should like come out of your little world. I mean, like who are you waiting for anyway?

AC- Why do you care?

BK- He treats you like crap, Angela. You know the truth, you know I wrote the letter and you're like running away with him.

AC- God Brian! It's just a party.

Jordan drives up. Angela glares at Brains before entering the car.

In the car:

AC- You like...know I...like know...right?

JC- What?

AC- I know

JC- siting blankly, You know what? Angela I don't know what your talking about.

AC- Yeah. You know what, I don't feel like going, take me home.

JC- Angela...why do you always do this to me?

AC- Do what to you? What have I done thats so bad?

JC- You keep like, messing with me head.

AC- Like you haven't. First you hide me, then you hold my hands in front of like everyone. Then I wont sleep with you so you sleep with my best friend. So I like stop talking to you until this letter. You give me this letter I know you like are not capable of writing and I beleive you wrote it!

JC- ANGELA! Jordan stops the car and pulls out a cigarette. They both sit quitly while the car fills with smoke.

AC- I know you didn't write it.

JC- But it's how I feel so should'nt that like matter the most?

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"