print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 9: The Conversation

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 9: The Conversation

written by Dominika

added on: 21 Sep 2005 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela crying bumps into Rayanne.
Rayanne: (hesitates for a second) Are you, like, okay?
Angela Voice Over: Okay? I can't believe she, like, asked me that. Jordan and I are, like, over, for good. And it's like all her fault.
Angela: (very abruptly while walking away) I'm fine.
Rayanne: Look I know you like hate me, or something, but I'm sorry. And you're like not okay.
Angela: I said I was fine. God can you not just leave me alone? (Angela walks off)
Rayanne: (Rayanne grabs her by the arm) Angela, I'm sorry. I know you hate me but you're like so not okay and i care about you. So if you need to talk i'm like here.
Angela: I don't need to talk. VO: God I wish I could like just talk to her. Everything is like so messed up. (Angela pulls away and walks off but Rayanne stops here again)
Rayanne: Look Angela, i like keep saying I'm sorry. i miss you, you know. I just want things to be, like back to normal. but fine if you don't want to talk then like that's just fine, i like have better things to do.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"