print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: No Joke!!

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: No Joke!!

written by Mileena

added on: 08 Sep 2005 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

At Angela's Locker-

Angela leaning against her locker, with Rickie and Rayanne standing beside her. Other students are walking by, hanging around, minding their own business.

Rayanne: You're joking right?

Angela: No, I'm not...

Rayanne: Catalano is like, staying at your house, living with you...

Angela: (Hair tuck, grinning) Yes!!

Rickie: And you're parents are ok with this?

Angela: They're the one's who sugested it. I mean, they practically welcomed him.

Rickie: Like with me?

Angela: Yeah.

Rayanne: (Guniningly Smiling) Angelika, you vixen...he's your's in almost every way.

Angelea: (Blushes) I guess, but don't forget. There are rules!

Rayanne: (Shurgs) Oh yeah...

Rickie: Looks like you got what you wanted.

Angela beams, folding her arms, staring at the wall across the hall.

Angela (VO): This has to be a dream...I'm dreaming. Jordan Catalano is living in my house, and we're back together...boyfriend and girlfriend...The question is, can I handle it?

She see's Jordan at the end of the hall, talking to Shane and Joey. They are laughing about something, goofing around.

Angela (VO): I think I can.


Rayanne grabs Angela's hand, while Rickie puts his arm around her shoulder, bringing her out of her thoughts. Angela looks at them.

Rayanne: Come on, let's go.

Angela: Where?

Rickie: You'll see.

Angela chuckles as she leaves, glancing back at Jordan, who looks at her, and they make brief eye contact, before she is practically dragged down the hall.




jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"