print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 8: The Phone Conversation

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 8: The Phone Conversation

written by John t. Stevens

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

RG: "Sorry, I'll drop the subject
Angela sighs: "Thank you, so what's up?"
RG: "I just called to thank you for, like you know trading parts with me. I, like, always wanted to be Juliet. So, well thanks."
AC: "Your welcome." She then thought of something and asked, "so who's Romeo?"
RG: "Oh my God, you mean like you don't know."
AC: "NO, I don't. Who is it?"
RG: (excidetly) "It's Jordan. I thought you knew. Listen, if you want the part back..."
Angela frowned: "Why would it bother me, Jordan and I are through. Anyway, it's like just some stupid school project. It doesn't mean anything."
RG: "I means something to me, I loved Romeo and Juliet ever since I was a kid. Does that like surprise you or something?"
Voice Over: "YOu ever notice that words you think and words you speak often come out completely different."
AC: "I didn't mean anything by it. Listen, um, I just meant, well it's okay if Jordan is Romeo and you are like Juliet, cause Jordan and I are like you know through."
In a more calm voice RG: "Okay, well, I gotta go. Talk to you later, Angela."
AC: "yeah bye."

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"