print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: She's free.....she's caught!

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: She's free.....she's caught!

written by anonymous author

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

AC: I was with a friend. Who like needed to talk about stuff.
PC: What friend?
AC: You don't know her
PC: Oh great! You were out all night, with some "friend" that i don't even know, i never met, i don't know where she lives....
Angela inturrupts with a loud voice.
AC: So what! Who cares mom. She has a house, parents, she is normal just like me...i don't see why you have to meet my friends before i can hang out with them or whatever!
PC: (screaming back) So I know your safe!
AC: Well I was (it becomes silent. She glances at her dad and then at her mom who still is mad and then she looks at her sister danielle walk in with her pj's...she was just woken up) it won't happen again, i promise. (she leaves and heads up to her room to catch a couple more hours of sleep)
later that day....
Angela has woken up and is eating a snack in the kitchen, it is 3:30 p.m. Her mom walks in and asks her to go out and get the mail. Angela obeys and leaves the house. At the mailbox, she is greeted by Brian.
BK: So where were you?
AC: what?
BK: I saw you walking home early this morning because i was like up for like this thing so i was just up and i saw you.
AC: It's none of your buisness brian.
Angela turns around and starts heading back to the house.
BK: You were with jordon last night weren't you?
Angela stops walking and turns around to brian.
AC: So what if I was, what's it to you?
(Graham has been in the garage looking for a tool to fix a broken chair in the kitchen while the convo is going on. He hears about jordon and he stops looking for the tool and decides to easedrop on the convo.)
BK: So like you were with him all night....like doing stuff?
(Angela looks at brian weirdly and then looks at the ground. then she says silently...)
AC: talking. We were talking.
BK: Oh, okay, so fine. whatever. (brian doesn't believe her but continues with a different subject) So, are you like going to Tinos party tonight? I heard in school that like there was this thing that he is throwing.
AC: I dunno.
Angela turns again and starts heading for the house while brian bikes away. She looks up and see's her dad looking at her with a mad face. She knows he knows about jordon. But then she hears her mom calling for her, rayanne is on the phone for her.
she.....

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. tells her mom to tell rayanne to call back. She knows she'll be introuble if she ignores her dad.:
    Chapter 12: Saving Face by Joie (22 Jun 2001)
    1 more subchapter.
  2. she ignores her dad and runs inside to talk to rayanne...she prob. has news about tinos party.:
    Chapter 12: Runaway by Edwina (10 Nov 1999)
    2 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"