print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 6: lets start over..

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 6: lets start over..

written by bec

added on: 27 Dec 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

angela and jordan kiss
ANGELA: voiceover, there are like, so many reasons fro me to like, hate jordan, or something...but when he kisses me like that, its so easy to forget.
brian walks up to the pair, jordan spots him and pulls away from angela...

BRIAN: i just wanted to see if she was like, alright.?
JORDAN: she's fine, he speaks as if to tear brian down.
ANGELA: incase you hadn't noticed i am here, present, or soemthing.
BRIAN: katimsky is drawing parts again, he wants us to stick with them this time, not to change or whatever.
JORDAN: is that like, all you have to say?
BRIAN: nervous, he wants you guys to come back so we can pick parts again. brian walks away, jordan goes in to kiss angela again, but she pulls away, looking for brian, and obviously worried about him.jordan closes his eyes, in a typical jordan way...

back in the english class, angela and jordan sit towards the back, rayanne is flirting with an unknown guy.
KATIMSKY: has everyone picked a new part then? gee wizz, there are still parts left in the boxes, angela, have you picked a new part yet then?
ANGELA:voiceover, sometimes when a teacher calls your name, you like get pulled away from your thoughts and have to enter reality again.
ANGELA: no , i was like...
KATIMSKY: eagerly..well come on, come on !
ANGELA..pulls a piece of paper from the girls box and shudders...i don't belive this, not again. shot of her paper, juliet is scrawled onto it.
KATIMSKY: so who is the lucky man who gets to play romeo alongside angela.?
shot of brian, as he looks toward jordan and sheepishly raises his hand....
BRIAN AND ANGELA: i really, i mean, we, i cant act !

ANGELA: i think, someone with like, more experience should play this part, or something..

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. katimsky accepts angelas suggestion:
    Chapter 7: Rayanne! by Kate (28 Mar 2000)
    15 more subchapters.
  2. katimsky insists that angela keeps her part :
    Chapter 7: brian where for art thou brian by Charlotte Draycott (06 Jul 2000)
    10 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"