print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 7: The boiler room, revisited.

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 7: The boiler room, revisited.

written by anonymous author

added on: 18 Sep 2003 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

ANGELA: Yeah! Oh wait...I have this biology quiz, that I should like, probably take. Since, I'm really not doing all that well in biology...

JORDAN: That's cool. Whatever.

ANGELA: But I like...I think that we...

ANGELA (VO) I didn't know how to end the sentence. I didn't even know what I wanted to say.

JORDAN: Do you wanna, like, talk?

ANGELA: (smiling) Yeah, I do. I have some time before biology. So we could talk, like...now.

JORDAN: In the boiler room? (pause) But just to...talk.

ANGELA: (Repeats mostly to herself.) To talk.

SCENE CUTS TO JORDAN AND ANGELA KISSING IN THE BOILER ROOM

JORDAN: (Breaking the kiss) You wanted? To talk, right? I mean, I like...this. But...

ANGELA: (Composing herself.) Yeah. No, you're right.

ANGELA (VO) Jordan Catalano wanted to stop kissing and start talking. It was like, unbelievable.

JORDAN: Angela. I'm like, trying. I want to be...right for you because you're, like, worth it or something.

ANGELA: You know...for so long I like, watched you and wondered about you. But actually like, to know you...you surprise me.

JORDAN: I...what? Surprise?

ANGELA: Just when I think I maybe know you, like really well..then next minute it's like...it's like...

JORDAN: We're strangers or whatever.

ANGELA (VO) Jordan Catalano took the words out of my mouth. We both stopped talking and just looked at each other. I knew then, that we would never feel like strangers again.

JORDAN: Brain? I mean...Brian, right? So do you...I mean, do you have, like, feelings or something?

ANGELA: When I found out that he wrote that letter...I just didn't know, what to think, you know? I so wanted those words to be from you, to think that you felt like...that.

JORDAN: I did. I mean, I like, do

ANGELA: It's like, I've just been so heartless to Brian for like years He's been like, in love with me and I didn't even know it. I treated him like...like, how...

JORDAN: Like how I treated you?

ANGELA: Yeah. No! No, that's not what I was gonna say. Because you never tried to hurt me. But maybe I meant to hurt Brian, because...well it was just easy. Which doesn't at all make it right.

JORDAN: Angela, me...and Rayanne...

ANGELA (VO) I hated that there WAS a HIM and RAYANNE>

JORDAN:Whatever, it wasn't like, this thing or whatever...It was just, I mean...I never stopped...feeling.

ANGELA (VO) I knew then that if I didn't leave then I'd kiss him. And if I kissed him I couldn't be sure that I would ever stop.



jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela and Jordan kiss:
    Chapter 8: back to square one by J.C. (12 Aug 2001)
    24 more subchapters.
  2. Angela leaves the boiler room:
    Chapter 8: Normality by Joie (24 Jun 2001)
    9 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"