MSCL and The Heights

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
sameritech

MSCL and The Heights

Post by sameritech » Sep 4th 2002, 9:42 pm

For those of you that are interested. I did an interview with a cast member from the TV show The Heights last year. His name is Zachary Throne and you can hear his interview here: http://www.sameritech.com/theheights/za ... erview.htm

On the very first question, he talks about My So Called Life and what a loyal following it has. Very good words he had to say about the show.

Sameritech

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 5th 2002, 2:23 am

But he didn't answering the most burning question:

How do you talk to an angel?

:D

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Sep 5th 2002, 10:05 am

Dear Lord, does that song bring back frightening high school memories of a girl I had a huge crush on.... :oops:

Ah but then you grow up and move on from girls that don't like you and won't talk to you, to those wonderful girls that will date you but act like they hate your guts all the time.... :twisted:
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Sep 7th 2002, 2:54 pm

Yeah, I remember that show also. All 1 episodes of it. ( or something like that. ) The song sure hung around a long time though. Mr. Mike Glenn is right on in that last comment!
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man