Halloween episode wanted & i have red & blue tapes 4 sale

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
jude
Tino

Halloween episode wanted & i have red & blue tapes 4 sale

Post by jude » Nov 27th 2001, 10:29 am

OK. Basically,I'm hunting after 1 episode - #9 "Halloween" - I have it alreay but my friend in the states taped it for me and the sound is pretty poor, so if there are any kind :) people out there in the UK/EIRE that would be willing to make a copy of this episode for me (I live in Northern Ireland) I would be very grateful (good quality, with no ads, if possible!) - I know it's on UK Trouble at the moment but I don't have cable and my brother recorded off the wrong channel (!!) - ALSO - I have 3 of the original MSCL tapes for sale (2 red & 1 blue - the blue tape is brand new & factory sealed with collectors card!) - these are NTSC format (USA standard) but they work on most modern european VCR'S. If anyone is interested let me know - I am also hunting after the last tape in the blue box set, or even the entire blue box set will do (in which case I will have an extra 2 blue tapes for sale) - e mail me at jude221179@yahoo.co.uk - also if anyone could sort me out with that Halloween episode (I will provide video & postage of course!)