real ending?

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Gigantic
Frozen Embryo

real ending?

Post by Gigantic » May 11th 2001, 10:00 pm

Does anyone know if the writers for MSCL ever said what was going to happen after episode 19? Did they even get that far with the writing? That’s always bothered me a little bit. I was just wondering if they ever came up with the “official” answers for the season 2 opener… but probably not. You can only daydream and read through so much cheesy fan-fiction! Jk! Hehehe.

Re: real ending?

Post by Guest » Jun 22nd 2001, 4:56 pm

It's like Angela said in the 'Halloween' episode..... some things are meant to die young, because that way they will stay the same forever. I think MSCL, as much as it saddens me, had to end after 19 episodes....it couldn't go on forever....this way we can all use our own dreams and imaginations to wonder what happened to Angela, Jordan and the rest of the character's so-called lives.... did we really want to see Angela grow up and leave school? See them all get jobs? If episode 20 carried on how could Angela stay with Jordan after she knew that letter was from Brian??.....exactly!!! We shall never know!

E-mail me at barnstable79@hotmail.com if you want to chat about the show.