Tom Irwin in 21 Grams (2003)

Discuss former or new projects of Tom Irwin ("Graham Chase") in this forum.
TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Tom Irwin in 21 Grams (2003)

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 30th 2004, 12:59 am

Tom Irwin, AKA Graham Chase, has a brief cameo as a doctor in 21 Grams. He's one of the few people in the movie who isn't messed up in one way or another.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Twizm
Tino

Post by Twizm » Apr 1st 2004, 4:11 am

21 Grams was one of my favorite movies of last year. Tom Irwin had like a beard in the movie. His character's name was "Dr. Jones." At least that's what he's credited as.

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 16th 2004, 3:58 pm

I really love 21 grams, Im a Naomi Watts fan! I never realized that He was in that movie! i wonder how many movies the charector's from the show were in that I saw and never noticed??

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 16th 2004, 6:07 pm

http://www.imdb.com is a good source for discovering what projects actors have done. I'm often surprised by some of their guest appearances or earlier roles.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 18th 2004, 1:00 pm

Im always being suprised about what the actors/actresses have been in. Ive realized I watched Romeo and Juliet before and didnt realize Claire Danes was in it. Urban Legend with Jared Leto ( and I even own that movie) Devon Gummersall In Felicity and now Tom Irwin in 21 grams!

Ill have to go check out what everyone has been in, besides claire danes and Jared Leto!