Tuition Fees

Political Discussion: You've been warned! Please remember we are all friends here. Insults will not be tolerated!
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: tuition

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 22nd 2004, 10:36 pm

lance wrote:I haven't heard either candidates discuss this problem. Bush suggests community colleges as the answer but I haven't heard him say how Americans are going to afford to go there.
In California, the cost to attend community college has been as low as $11/unit and as high as $26/unit. I know a couple hundred dollars is nothing to sneeze at, but it is reasonable compared to the cost of private schools.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: tuition

Post by lance » Sep 22nd 2004, 11:23 pm

candygirl wrote:
lance wrote:I haven't heard either candidates discuss this problem. Bush suggests community colleges as the answer but I haven't heard him say how Americans are going to afford to go there.
In California, the cost to attend community college has been as low as $11/unit and as high as $26/unit. I know a couple hundred dollars is nothing to sneeze at, but it is reasonable compared to the cost of private schools.
Good point, although most of the public universities I looked at in Ohio were cheaper than private universities, say like Miami University.

-LanceMan