Legalitiesese

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
McClainNH
Frozen Embryo

Legalitiesese

Post by McClainNH » Nov 21st 2002, 4:31 am

Okay, so it's not a word, but I just wanted to draw you in so that I could gloat (no, I'm not really gloating, and I apologize to EVERYONE else that's not in the same boat... Though not for AU... I can't apologize for them... I don't even know their language! Quick, what teen movie was that from?)

Anyway, now that I'm done being a huge dork, I just wanted to say that I emailed Mike @ AU, and told him that if I didn't get a tracking number or a refund, that I would file a small claims complaint. He said that they'd ship on the 15th or so. I said that if they shipped later than the 15th, that I'd file a complaint. The 15th came and went, and on the 19th I wrote again saying that it was no longer the 15th (or so), an that if I didn't have a tracking number or a refund by the end of the business day, that I would, again, file a complaint. Well, sure enough, I now have the tracking number shipped on the 19th, which is now making it's way to my house. Granted, it would have been nice if it had come for my girlfriend's birthday, back in September, since it was supposed to be the big present I got her, but at least it'll be here in time for Xmas (No, I'm not really going to make her wait for it). And if you're still reading this by now.... WHY?!

One last thing: Is there any way that a bunch of us can all still file small claims suits even if we've gotten the sets? I don't care about the money, as far as I'm concerned, give it to Jason, to try and make up for the 25 grand that he's out, but I'd really like to put AU out of business if there's any chance in hell of doing so.

Thanks!
Chris

"The profundiality of such sweet gloriosity brings us justificationals to be jubilationatory."
-Don King

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Nov 21st 2002, 6:42 am

Speak for yourself.
Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language.

- The Breakfast Club.

Class

:D

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------