After much thought...I'm going to cancel

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Denie
Between Names

After much thought...I'm going to cancel

Post by Denie » Oct 14th 2002, 9:26 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:There was no meeting with BMG. There was no meeting scheduled, although they were not going to turn him away if he showed up.
No meeting! Ross lied again. :roll:
I really wanted the lunchbox & bonus disc. And to give up now...after all this time... I am disappointed beyond words. But I want to get out now, while I still have a tiny chance of getting my money back.
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 15th 2002, 1:01 am

I know how you feel Denie - after ship dates have come and gone and Ross's promises have gone unfulfilled, you would THINK that this would be just one more disappointment to add to the pile but it seems as though instead it's the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe it's because it seemed as though this was Ross's last chance to set things straight and instead he pulled the same Jedi mind trick again.

:(

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 15th 2002, 1:33 am

It's funny how life works. Earlier this evening I was upset at having to cancel my order. I was angry and frustrated, blah blah blah.
A few hours later I get online again and read on CNN that a woman was killed recently, most likely by that sniper. Now a family is without a mother, a wife, a sister. :cry: And I thought I had reasons to be upset. I guess my point here is, yeah, AU is a horrible company that has screwed us over. But life could be a lot worse.
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

Bitterman
Liberty High Student

Post by Bitterman » Oct 16th 2002, 4:27 pm

Oh, well, f*** it then. AU can keep my money and the DVDs and screw me over as much as they like.