overcharges and all that not-so-fun stuff

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
queenbri2244
Tino

overcharges and all that not-so-fun stuff

Post by queenbri2244 » Aug 20th 2002, 1:25 pm

i ordered my copy of the dvd about 3 weeks ago, because i didn't know how many they were going to make and i didn't wanna miss out. but after looking around this site, i've been reading a lot of uneasy complaints about overcharges to credit cards...what is this all about? are they going to try to charge me again? will they let me know?

further, i'm happy about he announcement of the september 17th release date as well, but if i'm not mistaken, they've been moving that date since JUNE. really, i hope the dvds come this time. especially given how much we've paid for it. :roll:
Huge events take place on this earth every day. Earthquakes, hurricanes, even glaciers move. So why couldn't he just look at me? ~Angela

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Re: overcharges and all that not-so-fun stuff

Post by GordLacey » Aug 20th 2002, 9:16 pm

queenbri2244 wrote:i ordered my copy of the dvd about 3 weeks ago, because i didn't know how many they were going to make and i didn't wanna miss out. but after looking around this site, i've been reading a lot of uneasy complaints about overcharges to credit cards...what is this all about? are they going to try to charge me again? will they let me know?

further, i'm happy about he announcement of the september 17th release date as well, but if i'm not mistaken, they've been moving that date since JUNE. really, i hope the dvds come this time. especially given how much we've paid for it. :roll:
Queen,

The release date had to be moved from June because BMG had to make 100% sure they had the music cleared. Since they weren't sure the authoring couldn't be started in case something had to be taken out. This caused a huge delay in the set, but it needed to happen (or else nasty lawsuits pop up). I've spoken to Ross on the phone quite a bit these last few days and it sounds like the Sept 17th release date is "THE DAY". Everyone is looking forward to "THE DAY" :)

Gord