N'awlins

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team
Posts: 5374
Joined: Dec 7th 2001, 3:05 am
Location: California

N'awlins

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 7th 2003, 1:29 am

I'm off to New Orleans for a conference - I am so excited about all the good food I will be eating there! Feel free to run amok until I return late next week :wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

User avatar
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe
Posts: 1983
Joined: Jul 6th 2002, 4:47 pm
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Contact:

Re: N'awlins

Post by lance » Nov 7th 2003, 1:01 pm

candygirl wrote:I'm off to New Orleans for a conference - I am so excited about all the good food I will be eating there! Feel free to run amok until I return late next week :wink:
Have fun & safe trip. Enjoy the gumbo.

LanceMan

User avatar
Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate
Posts: 704
Joined: Feb 26th 2003, 3:39 pm
Location: Hockey Falls, USA
Contact:

Post by Nothingman » Nov 7th 2003, 1:05 pm

Amok! :onfire: Amok! :hammer1: Amok! :grab:
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

User avatar
Sascha (sab)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team
Posts: 1547
Joined: Jun 10th 1999, 5:20 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by Sascha (sab) » Nov 7th 2003, 3:24 pm

Image

User avatar
Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate
Posts: 704
Joined: Feb 26th 2003, 3:39 pm
Location: Hockey Falls, USA
Contact:

Post by Nothingman » Nov 7th 2003, 5:01 pm

Well done Sascha! :go:
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

User avatar
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe
Posts: 1213
Joined: Jun 29th 2002, 6:42 am
Location: No matter where you go, There you are.

Post by Nostradamus » Nov 12th 2003, 2:48 am

Fun thing to do while in New Orleans: If you are near the river, look up (yes, up) at the big ships, and think about where the city is in relation to sea level. Then think about what would happen if the levee gave way.

:shock:

:wink:

Have fun, and congratulations: Now you has Jazz!

8)
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

User avatar
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe
Posts: 1213
Joined: Jun 29th 2002, 6:42 am
Location: No matter where you go, There you are.

Post by Nostradamus » Sep 13th 2004, 2:02 am

In case you missed it in the other thread, here's the link to candygirl's NO photos
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

User avatar
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team
Posts: 5374
Joined: Dec 7th 2001, 3:05 am
Location: California

Re:

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Mar 26th 2009, 4:54 am

Nostradamus wrote:Fun thing to do while in New Orleans: If you are near the river, look up (yes, up) at the big ships, and think about where the city is in relation to sea level. Then think about what would happen if the levee gave way.

:shock:

:wink:

Have fun, and congratulations: Now you has Jazz!

8)
Sometimes Nostradamus scares the crap out of me with his psychic abilities.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

User avatar
Jody Barsch*
Lifehead
Posts: 1166
Joined: Jun 30th 2003, 1:30 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Re:

Post by Jody Barsch* » Mar 30th 2009, 10:20 pm

Natasha (candygirl) wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:Fun thing to do while in New Orleans: If you are near the river, look up (yes, up) at the big ships, and think about where the city is in relation to sea level. Then think about what would happen if the levee gave way.
Sometimes Nostradamus scares the crap out of me with his psychic abilities.
It's a well chosen avatar!
Kickstart The Riches movie!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests