What Does Everyone Think?

"quarterlife" is a new innovative "web-only" series produced by The Bedford Falls Company. 36 episodes with 8 minutes runtime each will be available online on MySpace.com and quarterlife.com beginning November 11, 2007.
Mike B
Nicky Driscoll

What Does Everyone Think?

Post by Mike B » Feb 11th 2008, 10:39 am

What does everyone think about Quarterlife? I think it's not too bad as entertainment, but not nearly as good a character/life-phase study as MSCL.

Megs
Lifehead

Re: What Does Everyone Think?

Post by Megs » Feb 27th 2008, 5:10 pm

I am watching it now and don't really know what to think yet. I don't really like the actors or actresses yet, but maybe they will grow on me.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: What Does Everyone Think?

Post by Jody Barsch* » Feb 27th 2008, 7:41 pm

I feel the same way. I've been consistently watching it since it first aired, and emailed the link to some friends I used to watch MSCL with in college, but I don't know if I'm loving the show. I agree that we don't get as close to these characters as we do to the MSCL characters, but still there's something making me come back. I like Andy and Eric, I'm waiting to see if Jed will return (I'm guessing Debra won't). I dislike Dannny, but I think it's the actor and not even the character. I like Dylan mostly but I'm getting fed up with her reactions to Eric -- they're always the same, and mostly seem uncalled for. I mostly like the blonde girl, the performance artist, or at least when she tells Lisa to take responsibility. I'm going to keep watching it, on the web rather than on NBC, and see what happens. I do really enjoy the spoof though. The girl playing Angela is awesome, and the show is just so funny all around.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !