I just got the test DVDs!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

I just got the test DVDs!

Post by Jason R » Sep 7th 2002, 11:54 am

I have to preview it all by monday afternoon. Unfortunately, I am heading to a wedding right now, and it is a Jewish holiday, but I will pop it in quick and start my marathon tomorrow.

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Marathon Man

Post by ClarenceWorley » Sep 7th 2002, 12:22 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I have to preview it all by monday afternoon. Unfortunately, I am heading to a wedding right now, and it is a Jewish holiday, but I will pop it in quick and start my marathon tomorrow.
Good luck! May they be absolutely flawless.
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Sep 7th 2002, 7:18 pm

You know we'll all be there in spirit peeping over your shoulder, don't you? :wink:
Mom. Streamers?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 8th 2002, 11:34 am

I admire your restraint. If I had those DVDs, I wouldn't leave the house!!

:lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 8th 2002, 4:10 pm

I am now the proud owner of a DVD player and surround sound system. Since I have to preview the sound and all... thaty means I can write it off as a business expense, right?

I will be up all night watching the whole show. So, feel free to stop by. Maybe I will get a chatroom up and running tonight. I have also used ivisit to teleconference with Gord, so if you want to download it, I will leave directions for visiting.

http://www.ivisit.com