Argh!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jessica Popsicles

Argh!

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Aug 20th 2002, 12:39 am

When are our problems submitted through that drygrass form going to be fixed? I need my email changed and I also want to find out my order status to make sure I'm going to get my set seeing as I haven't had any problems with over-charges or anything I feel left out and I want to make sure my order still exists and it's recorded as being fully paid with AU before September comes and I don't receive it or something.

I submitted the email change through the drygrass form but haven't heard anything back about it. I don't want to submit another thing for my status until I've received something about them changing my email for me.

I heard that Gord was supposed to make it easier for whoever to go in and see and fix our problems, but has that been done?
Can I just email someone at AU instead where they might be able to do these things for me faster or what?

Then again I am afraid that if I email and they fix it then go through the things submitted through the form afterwards then things could become a big pile of confusion or something.

afjklsfdjaklsfa argh! Or maybe I should wait until Jason gets back and I can email him about it, he seems to get things done quickly. But I think I read that AU didn't want him getting between things anymore..? Well.. what should I do?
Sigh....

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Aug 20th 2002, 2:55 am

Mike who would normally be working on the form was out of the office. If you filled out the form, he'll deal with it when he's back in the office tomorrow.

Jessica Popsicles

still nothing.

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Aug 22nd 2002, 10:49 am

I still haven't even heard anything from submitting the form for an e-mail change. I know it must've been a week or something close to it, that I even filled the thing out.
It may not seem as important as a double charge but my old e-mail address is going to be shut down (.mac now asking for payment) and I want to be able to e-mail people about the disc no problem if I ever need to this coming month, also want to recieve any e-mails that might be sent out.
I don't mean to be a jerk I'm just paranoid that I'm not going to end up with a set because of any little thing so I want to make sure everything is changed and I also wanted to ask about my order status to make sure my order is listed as paid with AU, which it has been paid for since March.

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Re: still nothing.

Post by GordLacey » Aug 22nd 2002, 3:55 pm

Jessica Popsicles wrote:I still haven't even heard anything from submitting the form for an e-mail change. I know it must've been a week or something close to it, that I even filled the thing out.
It may not seem as important as a double charge but my old e-mail address is going to be shut down (.mac now asking for payment) and I want to be able to e-mail people about the disc no problem if I ever need to this coming month, also want to recieve any e-mails that might be sent out.
I don't mean to be a jerk I'm just paranoid that I'm not going to end up with a set because of any little thing so I want to make sure everything is changed and I also wanted to ask about my order status to make sure my order is listed as paid with AU, which it has been paid for since March.
Jessica,

Right now Mike is processing all the double-bill problems, but he'll get to the other soon. I'm going to work with Mike to see if there's an easier way to do mass updates of email addresses and address changes, but that won't happen right away. I have a couple of other personal projects (http://www.TVShowsOnDVD.com) that are falling behind and I really need to work on them.

Gord