Did it right.... still no Money!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Attycakes

Did it right.... still no Money!!!

Post by Attycakes » Aug 14th 2002, 8:09 pm

:cry: I went to the customer service website. Put in all my information as well as my order number. I got an email saying my request had been read, and then one saying that my double charge request had been processed..... how come I don't see $69.98 in my bank account? My account actually went negative because of this charge. Please help me fix this!!! I need my dinero back as soon as possible and I have definitely learned my lesson about online purchases.

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Re: Did it right.... still no Money!!!

Post by GordLacey » Aug 14th 2002, 11:53 pm

Attycakes wrote::cry: I went to the customer service website. Put in all my information as well as my order number. I got an email saying my request had been read, and then one saying that my double charge request had been processed..... how come I don't see $69.98 in my bank account? My account actually went negative because of this charge. Please help me fix this!!! I need my dinero back as soon as possible and I have definitely learned my lesson about online purchases.
I hate to tell you this, but the credit doesn't happen right away. When I spoke to Ross he told me what's happening with the charges. AU doesn't have the money that was charged, it was an authorization that was done. It's as though the credit card company has set aside that money but they haven't given it to AU.

Ross, if I've said anything incorrect please jump in here.

Gord

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Aug 15th 2002, 1:20 am

If you got the e-mail that the credit was being processed then it's on its way. If you don't see it within a couple of days then e-mail me.

We've run into a problem of people filling the form, and then calling and doing another request for a credit. We're checking on both systems, and check to make sure there isn't duplicate work being done.