MSCL DVD Customer Service Form

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

MSCL DVD Customer Service Form

Post by GordLacey » Aug 13th 2002, 8:45 pm

For those of you just tuning in, I put together a customer service form that's to be used for reporting problems with the MSCL DVD set. All the information submitted can be accessed by Another Universe. You can select an option that will email you when your problem has been read, and everyone will receive an email when the problem has been processed.

The form was created so Jason could go away on his honeymoon and relax knowing that problems were being handled and fixed. Mike at Another Universe spent a great deal of time processing the problems that were already waiting for him (he just got access to it today) and he'll be checking the site to process any future problems.

If you have a problem with using the form, please email me: gord@drygrass.com and I'll look into it. I tossed the form together in a week while I also packed and moved to a new apartment, then packed to go to Jason's wedding. You should see my apartment...boxes everywhere!

The form is located at: http://www.drygrass.com/mscl/

Gord

Alison

I know it's not your fault...

Post by Alison » Sep 5th 2002, 4:26 pm

But what about when we never get resolution by using the form? I submitted a customer service request regarding a refund of an overcharge and received an email 2 weeks ago that the request was processed. No refund has shown up and no live person has contacted me (just the auto-reply). It really is URGENT that I get my refund immediately. I just don't know what to do.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 5th 2002, 5:13 pm

Alison - have you tried to contact AU directly on the phone? That might be your best bet right now.

I'm sorry you're having problems! :(
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Alison

yes I have

Post by Alison » Sep 5th 2002, 5:52 pm

Yes, I have tried that and can never get through. I ended up calling my bank to put in a dispute. I am trying my hardest to not cancel my order because I have seriously been looking forward to this, but if I get charged another time or if they delay once again, I'm out of here.

And no matter what the outcome, I am never shopping through AU.com ever again and am telling everyone I know not to either. This is inexcusable. Yes, companies have problems from time to time, but this is ridiculous and they don't seem to be trying very hard to resolve anything. Instead they are just giving excuses and are blaming others.

I talked to one of my coworkers about this and she is surprised AU is still around. She told me of these huge fraud charges against them a couple of years ago where thousands of customers were out a lot of money. Seems to be happening again.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 5th 2002, 8:48 pm

What fraud thing from a few years ago? This is the first I ever heard of that! :evil:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 6th 2002, 12:03 am

As I wrote before, AU had not been logging into the site regularly, so your complaint is there. It has been registered, but there has been no action, and because there has been no action, the site has done it's job and you actually can be sure that there was no action (in response to the web submission).

As far as fraud claims go, AU used to be owned by a different company. CMI Holdings has owned it for less than a year, I believe. Does not mean that current problems are not serious, but not at all related to the old ones.
Last edited by Jason R on Sep 6th 2002, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Sep 6th 2002, 12:12 am

Megs wrote:Alison - have you tried to contact AU directly on the phone? That might be your best bet right now.

I'm sorry you're having problems! :(
The best time to call AU is after 3pm PST. I've gotten through to them every time I've called, and only been put on hold once or twice. I talked to Wade about this and he said it's a mad rush when they first open and the phone is ringing off the hook, but near the end of the day it's quiet.

Gord

Ken
Liberty High Student

What to do to reverse charges on credit card?

Post by Ken » Sep 10th 2002, 9:59 am

Hi,

Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else on the board. I filled in the form but it seems that won't do anything now and I need to call them to get it fixed? But it's very inconvient for me to call them since I'm in Australia. Would there be some other way of reversing the charges on orders that's been cancelled?

Thanks in Advance

Ken

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: What to do to reverse charges on credit card?

Post by Jason R » Sep 10th 2002, 10:03 am

It has been mentioned. The form works. AU has to actually access the form before the problems are fixed. The form is just taking the place of me acting as go-between. They are telling me that they are fixing things

i just checked the form. I really hope they log in soon. It is accumulating a lot of submissions.

Highlander
Tino

Post by Highlander » Sep 11th 2002, 8:00 am

I'm with Ken on this
But it's very inconvient for me to call them since I'm in Australia. Would there be some other way of reversing the charges on orders that's been cancelled?
An international phonecall is just not an acceptable method for us to deal
with AU's mistakes. Perhaps they could set up something alternative for
their overseas customers? They dont seem to respond to emails or
customer forms!
Jase
"Victims; aren't we all?"

Post by Guest » Sep 11th 2002, 8:37 am

Don't waste your time trying to call. I've never been able to get a real person on phone, just their answering machine.

Call your bank and have the charges reversed. It's the only thing you can do (and apparently the only thing AU will take seriously).

Ken
Liberty High Student

Post by Ken » Sep 12th 2002, 8:04 am

I got email from AU that they looked at the entries I made and they said they are going to reverse the charges. I guess I got to wait until the next credit card statement to see if they have actually done it. For those who are still waiting for replies, I fill in the form last Sunday and got reply yesterday. Hope everyone got their problems with AU sorted out soon.

Oh, thanks Jason for your reply and all your efforts in making the DVD a reality! Hope you had a blast watching the sample DVD. :D Best wishes to you with married life.

Ken