can you still order the dvd set?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
sonica
Tino

can you still order the dvd set?

Post by sonica » Aug 3rd 2002, 4:24 am

Okay, I haven't visited this board in a while but I was wondering if I can still order the DVD's? I haven't been able to until now because I actually have some money saved up from my job! So if anyone could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. I just checked out AU's site and there is no result for MSCL. Help please!
~I wanna be sedated...~

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Re: can you still order the dvd set?

Post by mephisto » Aug 3rd 2002, 4:30 am

sonica wrote:Okay, I haven't visited this board in a while but I was wondering if I can still order the DVD's? I haven't been able to until now because I actually have some money saved up from my job! So if anyone could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. I just checked out AU's site and there is no result for MSCL. Help please!
yes, you can

but since the pre-order period is over it now costs $115

:arrow: http://www.anotheruniverse.com/mscldvd/

Sameritech

Post by Sameritech » Aug 3rd 2002, 10:59 am

You're better off waiting until the set actually comes out. The idiots at AU have over charged my credit card 3 times now. Unless you're wanting the same thing, I recommend holding off until they actually fulfill the orders they have already charged and overcharged people for.

sonica
Tino

thanks!

Post by sonica » Aug 3rd 2002, 2:38 pm

thanks to the both of you for responding! :)
I think I'm just going to wait a while though and keep checking the board until people start receiving the dvd's. In the meantime I'll watch my old vhs tapes. hehe.
~I wanna be sedated...~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 3rd 2002, 8:01 pm

This is verbatim off the DVD News section of the mscl.com website (click on the link under "Hallway" on the menu to the left):

Q: If I don't pre-order a copy, will I be able to order a copy after the pre-order phase?
A: Another Universe plans to create a second run of the set. This second set is not a limited edition, so will not be limited to only 2500 copies. It will also not include the bonus disc or the special packaging, will only be available in the 5 disc form, and cost $115. (The limited edition was discounted in appreciation of the die-hard fans.)

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Aug 4th 2002, 5:09 am

candygirl wrote:This is verbatim off the DVD News section of the mscl.com website (click on the link under "Hallway" on the menu to the left):

Q: If I don't pre-order a copy, will I be able to order a copy after the pre-order phase?
A: Another Universe plans to create a second run of the set. This second set is not a limited edition, so will not be limited to only 2500 copies. It will also not include the bonus disc or the special packaging, will only be available in the 5 disc form, and cost $115. (The limited edition was discounted in appreciation of the die-hard fans.)
that's not fully correct anymore: the bonus disc will be included, only the "lunchbox" is only for the pre-order-set

kiarda

Box Set DVD

Post by kiarda » Aug 25th 2002, 4:48 pm

It's too late for me to get the promotional price but I'm just wondering what it was and what other special things does it come with (what's the lunch box like, etc.)
I'm wondering if I should wait until they sell this in stores.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Re: Box Set DVD

Post by mephisto » Aug 26th 2002, 3:05 am

kiarda wrote:It's too late for me to get the promotional price but I'm just wondering what it was and what other special things does it come with (what's the lunch box like, etc.)
I'm wondering if I should wait until they sell this in stores.
the preorder-price was 99.98$

only difference tot he "normal" version: other package (= lunchbox with pictures of the cast)

and the DVD-set will not be available in stores - if you want it, you have to order at AU