This may be mad but...?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ginger1
Tino

This may be mad but...?

Post by ginger1 » Jun 18th 2002, 8:23 am

I just wondered when the DVD will be released. it seems a bit silly asking this when so many people are unsure of their status regarding AU - including me - but i cant help but wonder. nothing on their website.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Not mad, but pls read

Post by Jason R » Jun 18th 2002, 9:38 am

Hi Ginger,

If you didn't get the mass email, please email me at jasonr@mscl.com. If you received it you would know that we are waiting for a firm delivery date from BMG. However, I cannot stress enough that out of the thousands of people who ordered, the number of problems I have dealt with via email has been relatively small, and usually something that could be resolved. This does not make them less significant, but remember that people are more likely to post a problem than a lack of a problem. Again, this does not make them less significant, and if you have a problem, you should email me at jasonr@mscl.com.

Also, there are many threads on this forum that go into the ship date situation. This is hardly a secret: We lost approximately 5 weeks waiting for BMG to clear the music. The part that you may not know about is that the delay was primarily because the rep at Buena Vista was gone for about a month. No music or artwork was cleared in that time. There were other snags along the way, but they have been resolved.

My main concern now? US Customs. Looking at several shipping options from Hong Kong (for the lunchboxes) to try to speed this up.

Thanks
Jason Rosenfeld