Too late for DVD?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Belle
Frozen Embryo

Too late for DVD?

Post by Belle » Jun 3rd 2002, 5:31 am

We just got a DVD player unexpectedly (YAY), and I was wondering if it was too late to order a DVD? *fingers crossed*
Thanks heaps,
Belle

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Too late for DVD?

Post by Jason R » Jun 3rd 2002, 8:13 am

Too late for the lunch box, perhaps, but not too late for the DVD. Incidentally, I am off to BMG to bring some paperwork for the DVD. ;-)

Post by Guest » Jun 13th 2002, 7:12 pm

I THOUGHT I got my order off in time to get the limited. I THOUGHT that the message that I got on AU told me that I did. But yesterday I got a message in the mail telling me that I missed the production on the lunchboxes. That makes me very very very sad. Mostly because I was expecting that... and it was going to be the centerpiece of my DVD collection. Why was I lead astray!

Post by Guest » Jun 14th 2002, 3:55 am

Why were you lead astray? Probably because you chose to do business with AU.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Jun 14th 2002, 8:32 am

To my knowledge, if payment was not made within a certain timeframe, there was no guarantee of a lunchbox set. No emails ever went out that would have indicated if you got the lunchbox.

In fact, there is still an active wait list, so I don't know how you can be certain that you did not get one.