International Shipping Rates Announced

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.

Re: International Shipping Rates Announced

Post by Guest » Apr 4th 2002, 4:38 am

yeah, it sucks.

as I understand it AU has no other possibility than labeling the parcel correctly and indicating the correct price

but what AU could do: mark the parcel on the costums documents as "gift". that may help in some cases.

higgy
Nicky Driscoll

Post by higgy » Apr 4th 2002, 8:33 am

Yeah, I don't really mind much - that's why I was making light of it.

Post by Guest » Apr 4th 2002, 10:27 am

How come I haven't recieved any email about changes?

What if I don't want the lunch-box? It would be cheaper without it. I don't want the first cd either because I have those episodes already, but when I ordered AU was out of those without.

/Jenny

jenny@plu.nu

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Apr 4th 2002, 11:19 am

Best bet is spam filter at your ISP. Second best bet is typo in email address sent to AU. 2 Copies of the same email went out. I think you emailed me. I forwarded your email to AU to see if they have you down.

Lunch box has nothing to do with the product cost, BTW. It was $99 to pre-order it with the lunchbox. It is now $115 after the pre-order period without the lunchbox. In other words, if you got the pre-order version, you might as well take the lunchbox because the set is still costing less with it.