DVD Info

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

DVD Info

Post by Jason R » Jan 30th 2002, 1:55 pm

Hey Everyone. Just a quick update to fill you in. I was reading through the discussions about the quest for a DVD box set, and just wanted to say a few things:

1) We are still pursuing this on a *daily* basis.
2) The set is closer than you think.
3) The petition has helped *enormously* to build a case for the DVD.
4) Keep the faith. I'm a stubborn guy (I prefer the word "tenacious" :-P), and I won't drop this. A week after I was laid off, I was calling about the DVD.
5) I hope to have some good news to report very soon. If you have any questions, email me at ja5on@aol.com. You can also feel free to send me money and/or beer, although I don't know how you would email it. (is there paypal for beer?)

Jason :-)

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: DVD Info

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 31st 2002, 2:23 pm

Thanx for the update, Jason. It's good to know there are still people out there who want to see the DVD box set, with extras of course, happen. I hope to one day be kicking back with my own private MSCL marathon, complete with no commercials and just the great quality that only DVD can provide.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

One year later...

Post by Nostradamus » Jan 30th 2003, 8:17 am

Thought I'd bump up this, Jason's first registered post from exactly one year ago today.

<sigh> The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh?
I'm a stubborn guy and I won't drop this.
At least that much proved true. Keep it up, Jason; who knows, maybe when we finally get our lunchboxes yours will have a big wad of cash in it, or at least some good ale.

:)
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain