ABSOLUTELY no progress with lunchboxes or bonus DVD.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 24th 2003, 1:30 pm

Heh, I bet if we started selling copies we could each make back the amount of money that AU still owes us!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

InAnotherUniverse.com
Tino

Post by InAnotherUniverse.com » May 23rd 2003, 8:19 pm

Hi ya people!

I used to post on this forum a lot, but then for some reason or another my computer refused to access this forum, but would access the rest of the internet...go figure!

Anyways, I've just got my computer repaired and wondered what was happening. I take it there has been no news on the DVD or on the Lunchboxes?

Also, last thing I remember before going into a internet-induced coma was that someone was making DVD covers to replace the crappy ones that AU gave us...have they been completed/is there anywhere I can get them from?

Also, I was never overcharged (maybe it's because I paid by debit) should I file a complaint or not?, Sorry ja5on, you must get this all the time! if I do have to, do I referance it to I02101510303033 or another code?

...P.S. sorry if my username gave you all hope, I'm just mentally in another universe (as is Ross) rather than actually being a part of the company AU.

And last of all an idea: If we all bought a share of AU each, wouldn't we get a say at their AGM, and if so, couldn't we out number everyone else and make MSCL first priority...nice plot for a film, but I guess it depends who's the majority shareholder in real life :(

Well that's me done!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 23rd 2003, 9:15 pm

Short answer - STILL no lunchboxes or bonus discs!

I can tell you aren't surprised!

Info on the DVD covers is here
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

InAnotherUniverse.com
Tino

Post by InAnotherUniverse.com » May 26th 2003, 8:11 am

Thanks CandyGirl...and no, I'm not surprised...but still upset like the rest of you! :cry: